IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION…TALK TO US…
WE WANT TO HELP YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELF!
- NEVER give out your checking account # on the phone!
- NEVER give out your social security # on the phone!
- Thinking of wiring money to a foreign country? THINK AGAIN!
- NEVER cash a check or deposit a check into your account so that you can wire part of the money to someone else to claim a prize or sweepstakes winnings! (If you’ve really won a prize you will not be asked to send money to claim it.)
- If you are not sure that a check that you receive in your mail is the “real deal” then ask your Bank Teller. It might be a FAKE CHECK!
- NEVER cash a check, money order, cashier’s check or traveler’s check for someone that is asking for your help with cashing it! It might be a FAKE CHECK!